What is Partnership?
Partnership is an active relationship between management and staff, based on a shared interest,
to secure the competitiveness, viability and prosperity of County Sligo VEC.
What is the purpose of Partnership?
The purpose of Partnership in County Sligo VEC is to:
- Ensure that the voice of everyone in the organisation is heard.
- To deliver excellence within the organisation for the benefit of our customers.
- To create a sense of ownership and pride within the organisation.
- To inform and consult our staff on matters of importance to them.
- To promote Partnership through our Local Working Group which is made up of an equal number of management and employee representatives.
For further information please select any of the pdf documents listed below:
|Sligo V.E.C Partnership Core Values|
|Sligo V.E.C Partnership Charter|