Sligo Youthreach aims to:
- Target age group 16 to 20 year olds.
- Promote personal development and self-confidence of young learners and empower them with decision making skills.
- Enable young learners to recognise and respond positively to their talents and learning difficulties.
- Help learners adapt to change and appreciate the need for life-long leaning.
- Develop a basic level of competency in a range of practical skills and literacy.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment and promote safety in the workplace
- Courses offered: Leaving Certificate Applied; Junior Cert. Programme; General Learning Fetac Level 3 and 4.